The Holmes à Court Gallery @ no.10 is situated in the heart of The Pickle District in West Perth and the Holmes à Court Gallery @ Vasse Felix is situated at Vasse Felix, Cowaramup, near Margaret River in the State's south-west. Our changing programme includes events of national and international interest, developed through cultural, academic and business relationships. These events provide opportunities for conversation, discussions and debate about art and Australian culture, and support the gallery’s contribution to the community.
COVID-19 RESPONSE UPDATE (as at 25 March 2020)
During the exhibition period of Concrete E X P A N D E D : 4 April – 9 May 2020 and in response to a rapidly changing Covid-19 situation, Holmes à Court Gallery @ no.10 will be CLOSED, however open by appointment only.
To book an appointment please email: email@example.com or call: 08 6217 2641.
Holmes à Court Gallery @ Vasse Felix will be CLOSED until further notice. Click HERE to read more ...
As you can appreciate, this decision has not been made lightly, however, the well-being of our staff, artists and clients is our top priority and we will respond accordingly to the ever-changing situation.
We hope you will continue to follow us online via our website, Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/holmesacourt/ and newsletters. If you are not subscribed to our newsletter and would like to be, please contact Laetitia Wilson - firstname.lastname@example.org
With great respect and care for our community, we are taking protective measures during these challenging and uncertain times:
- We have CANCELLED all non-essential public gatherings, including openings, talks and public programs.
- We are developing alternative ways to experience our exhibitions, with an increased emphasis on online engagement.
- We are adopting vigilant disinfecting and cleaning practices.
Help us to help the community and keep us all safe by taking the simple steps of:
- Frequent hand washing with soap and use of hand sanitiser.
- If coughing or sneezing please cover mouth/nose with a tissue or the crook of your elbow.
- Avoiding physical contact and maintaining social distance.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Staying home if you are unwell, have a cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Self-isolating if you have recently returned from travelling for a minimum of 14 days.
We thank you for your ongoing support and passion for the arts.
Janet Holmes à Court trading as
Holmes à Court Gallery
Please email us at email@example.com to join our invite/mailing list.